- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Davis' Drug Guide For Nurses (Book + Cd-Rom) Turtleback – CD, Jun 14 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
All nurses should have a convenient system to use when the occasion arises that a nurse gives a medication that they are unfamilair with...I found that this DAVIS Guide is a quick and easy way to investigate the medication, it's indications, contraindications, nursing considerations and idiosyncrasies. Adverse reactions and normal dosing ranges are included for all medications .....
There is also caution advised to prevent medication errors....near misses are always preferred over real errors any day. How the heart skips a beat whenever that happens!
Nurses NEVER intend to make errors, and this book gives a cautionary tale in the beginning - to help professionals understand the grave seriousness of it all.
It's never too late to buy an informative drug guide, and here I recommend this book to ALL --- professional or not.
It's cruicial that all people who give medications or take them understand the actions of the medications comprehensively.
The more one knows the more choices they posses.
Before you pass the meds,
pass the DAVIS Drug Guide!
Most recent customer reviews
This was my first purchase on Amazon and I was a little leery about it. I found a great deal from this seller so I decided to go for it. Read morePublished on Sept. 18 2009 by Melissa
I use this in nursing school and am finding a new edition is needed. Many new drugs commonly used are not in this eighth edition. Read morePublished on June 2 2004 by Indiana Cat
I have bought four different drug books since I began nursing school ...I sold the other three after I started using this one. Read morePublished on Jan. 8 2004 by sherri
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Drug Guides
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Pharmacology
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Drug Guides
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Pharmacology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Drug Guides