Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: HardcoverChange

on November 14, 2003
Reading this book is like peeking into the lives of its characters. I felt as if I got to know real individuals rather than the inventions of the author. She deftly reveals more and more about each character - I was left truly caring about what happened to them. I could have read it in one evening but instead, I spread it over three days - this gave me time to think about the individuals and what I thought would happen next. It is a truly memorable book - one that my friends and family are lining up to share - I have a wait list for individuals who want to borrow my book!
on May 23, 2002
When I started this book I had already read "Yankee Stranger" not knowing it was the second book in the series.
"Dawn's Early Light" is a wonderful introduction, to the continuing saga of a complex lovable American family.
Thane knows how to develope characters in such a way that they become real. None of her characters are hard to picture. The reader inevitabley weeps and laughs with the characters through their plights.
on May 11, 2002
This book was confusing to me! I had to read it twice to really understand it. I thought it was a very good book! I recommend everyone to read this book. Well, I need to go and read it again!