Johnny Smith was a high school teacher with a lovely fiancée. That all changed after a tragic auto accident. Johnny wakes up from a coma six years later. His mother has since died, leaving his stepfather, the Reverend Gene Purdy as executor of her estate and Johnny's legal guardian. Even after extensive physical therapy, Johnny will need a cane in order to walk. And Sarah, believing he would never awaken, has married Walt, the local sheriff, who has adopted the child Sarah conceived with Johnny on their last night together.
All this would be hard enough on a normal person, but Johnny is no normal person. He discovers he has the ability to see things. Simply by touching other people, or objects touched by others, he can sense things that have happened, things that will happen, or things that are happening elsewhere.
The set for season 3 will include all 12 episodes. Extras include audio commentary on all 12 by the cast, the crew. There are deleted scenes and three exclusive behind-the-scenes featurettes.
1 & 2 Finding Rachel (Parts 1 & 2) - Johnny pieces together his visions to figure out what happened to a Stillson's campaign volunteers who mysteriously disappeared while she was with him.
3 - Collision - Johnny's vision of Katie Mercer (an 11 years old missing girl) clashes with visions of his accident.
4 - Cold Hard Truth - Johnny helps a disc jockey that is beaten by a group of bikers.
5 - Total Awareness - Johnny is stalked by a woman who has already killed 3 other psychics.
6 - No Questions Asked - Johnny helps Walt with a problem from his past but Johnny can't ask any questions.
7 - Looking Glass - A couple of lawyer twins use Johnny but Johnny his visions of murder are real.
8) Speak Now - Johnny has visions of him interrupting a wedding and needs to determine if the wedding should or shouldn't take place.
9) Cycle of Violence - Johnny gets a vision of a student going on a shooting spree and must find out how the student is.
10) Instinct - Johnny why there are animal attacks in this one town.
11) Shadows - Johnny must figure out his visions of himself killing a man.
12) Tipping Point - Johnny's headaches and blackouts are getting worse and he is considering brain surgery to remove his dead zone.