How to Deal With Your Acting-Up Teenager: Practical Help for Desperate Parents Paperback – Feb 15 1986
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only regret is that I gave it away! I have often wished I still had hold of it.
Most recent customer reviews
Some practical, down to earth suggestions, without being judgementalPublished 4 months ago by weesder
This is a great helpful book but there are a few pages missing! So thats a little disappointing. Would recommend though.Published on April 16 2013 by Trish Moody
This book was purchased as part of a self-help parenting group called HOPE (Helping Other Parents Everywhere). Read morePublished on Sept. 6 2012 by CJ
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences