- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Deciding Children's Futures: An Expert Guide to Assessments for Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare in the Family Court Paperback – Nov 9 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
If practitioners were to use only one book to help them to carry out complex assessments this should be the one; I cannot recommend it highly enough.’ - Christine Carter, Co Founder and Co Director of Carter Brown Associates Family Expert Witness Service.
About the Author
Joyce Scaife is a clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience in carrying out assessments for the family court. She is former Director of Clinical Practice for the Doctor of Clinical Psychology training course at the University of Sheffield.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Child Advocacy
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Domestic Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy