The USA has a fine tradition of producing great-home recipes that are not only tasty, but wholesome, too. This book brings you the most delicious recipes from across America. Make a real "American Mom" lunch for your family and friends!
After all, we all know there's more to life than fast food, and a home-cooked meal provides a satisfaction not found anywhere else...
"There are traditions and traditions. The history behind these lunch recipes are fascinating, and a reflection of our heritage. Oh, and the recipes are great, too!"
"Easy to make, a delight to serve. These are simple recipes that anyone can make, even those who are not moms."
"I'm single, so I just make meals for myself. I was tired of the same old sandwiches so I decided to try out the classics in this book. They're really good! I'm even thinking of having a party!"
- What you need to know about American sandwiches
- Easy recipes using affordable ingredients
- Great suggestions for do-ahead meals
- Ideas on how to keep variety for your lunch
- The secrets of making a great picnic meal in minutes
- Great sandwiches and party fare to satisfy any palate
- Original American recipes from the source
American Moms have been creating great food for their families for generations...here are some great ideas for meals that Uncle Sam himself would be proud to eat.