• "[Ruth Reichl is] the culinary scene queen...the most influential food person in America today." -- National Post
• "...an all around role model to food critics everywhere." -- The Toronto Star
• "Reading Ruth Reichl on food is almost as good as eating it...Reichl makes the reader feel present with her, sharing her experience." -- The Washington Post Book World
• "An absolute delight to read...how lucky we are that [Reichl] has the courage to follow her appetite." -- Newsday
• "[Reichl] is fair-minded, brave, and a wonderful writer." -- The New York Times Book Review
About the Author
RUTH REICHL was Editor-in-Chief of Gourmet
magazine for ten years. She lives in New York City with her husband, son, and two cats.