|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
• "[Ruth Reichl is] the culinary scene queen...the most influential food person in America today." -- National Post
• "...an all around role model to food critics everywhere." -- The Toronto Star
• "Reading Ruth Reichl on food is almost as good as eating it...Reichl makes the reader feel present with her, sharing her experience." -- The Washington Post Book World
• "An absolute delight to read...how lucky we are that [Reichl] has the courage to follow her appetite." -- Newsday
• "[Reichl] is fair-minded, brave, and a wonderful writer." -- The New York Times Book Review
RUTH REICHL was Editor-in-Chief of Gourmet magazine for ten years. She lives in New York City with her husband, son, and two cats.See all Product Description
I love kindle books. They make my reading in my second language so easily. Whenever I come cross a new word, I press on it and a dictionary starts to show the explanation. Read morePublished 7 months ago by ontheroad
My Rating: 2.5/5 stars
My Review: Going into this book, a book about food, I thought that this would be right up my alley. And it kind of was. Read more