Designing Brand Identity: A Complete Guide to Creating, Building, and Maintaining Strong Brands Hardcover – Mar 10 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...the new edition of this well-regarded book is a joy...an inspiring and powerful toolkit" (The Marketer, May 2006)
From the Back Cover
Praise for Designing Brand Identity
This is the new bible for creating the look and feel of a brand. Step by step, touchpoint by touchpoint, Wheeler shows how to turn brand strategy into a perfect customer experience.
—Marty Neumeier, author, The Brand Gap
Alina Wheeler provides a practical structure for the brand-building process, a remarkable achievement in a discipline that is notorious for being out of touch with reality.
—Al Ries, coauthor, The Origin of Brands
Wheeler has succeeded in publishing a compendium that will prove to be a valued reference book for all members of the branding team.
—Communications Arts, May/June 2004
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book is full of practical examples and shows you in a step by step process how to create and build a brand. If you a building a company and/or launching a product branding will be the key to success. this book is a great tool!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Graphic Arts
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities