- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Designing for Older Adults: Principles and Creative Human Factors Approaches, Second Edition Hardcover – Mar 26 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Guidelines are grouped by topic and presented in bullet format or in tables, which makes [this book] ideal as a quick-reference text.
This book is well written in a clear, straightforward language.
[A]ppropriate as a basic reference for practitioners and designers who want to better serve the aging population. I could also envision it being incorporated as a supplementary text in a course on aging and human factors.
I highly recommend [this book] for product designers or readers wanting an introduction to age-related design issues.
- Ergonomics in Design, Summer 2005 --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA Florida State University, Tallahassee, USA University of Miami, Florida, USA University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Ergonomics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Safety & Health
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering