- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5(tm) Paperback – May 17 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this manual to other mental health professionals.
Most recent customer reviews
Whenever and wherever I feel like giving my friends a diagnostic of bipolar disorder or some sort.Published 1 month ago by Marianne
This is clearly a counterfeit item. The paper is of poor quality, darkness of ink is inconsistent across pages (appearing significantly faded on some), margin space is inconsistent... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Caitlin A.
Is it perfect? No. Are the pages very thing and ink slightly faded? Yes. Does it have all the content? Yes. Is it worth saving three quarters of the cost? ABSOLUTELY!!Published 9 months ago by EM
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology