Diabetes Meals on $7 a Day-or Less!: How to Plan Healthy Menus without Breaking the Bank Paperback – Dec 20 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Offers numerous strategies for penny-wise meal planning and cost-wise cooking." -San Antonio Express-News
About the Author
Patricia Geil, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A., C.D.E., is the coauthor of Diabetes Meals on $7 a Day—or Less (ADA, 1999) and 101 Nutrition Tips for People with Diabetes (ADA, 1999).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > American Diabetes Association
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes