- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5(tm)) Paperback – May 22 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pages are of various different qualities and shades. You can see this clearly when looking at the book while it's closed.
2. Very poor craftsmanship holding the pages together. Some pages just came off (see picture)
3. I've noticed at least one occasion where one page was printed double.
4. The item arrived with the corners damaged.
This looks like a replica or a copy. My colleague has a hard-copy bought from the APA, and it does not have any of the above flaws. The coloring is also different (it's purple, whereas this one is dark blue).
Only time will tell if the professional community will endorse this classification system, or if the ICD version, which is used for insurance reimbursement, will prevail.
Most recent customer reviews
I am thrilled this came so quickly! Great, brand new quality and condition an received in less than a week. This made my day. I feel encouraged to order more from this company. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Lyn
It arrived faster than I expected. The book is great; but, it's a revised edition with no preface, and I feel that a professional manual such as this requires one.Published 1 month ago by Pat
Arrived early. NOT an original, authentic copy. In decent condition. The categories were in the correct order. In comparison to a legitimate copy, this one seemed accurate. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I was skeptical because of the price and some reviews on here but received the book in a very good condition. All in all, I'm very happy with it.Published 2 months ago by Alexandra
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology