Diamond Heart, Book Two: The Freedom to Be Paperback – Sep 5 2000
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A. H. Almaas is the pen name of Hameed Ali, the Kuwaiti-born originator of the Diamond Approach, who has been guiding individuals and groups in Colorado, California, and Europe since 1976. He is the author of Spacecrusier Inquiry, The Pearl Beyond Price, Facets of Unity, and other books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Freedom To Be comes from the cessation of the fight with the ego mind and the expansion of perception that allows all to be within. I found it enormously helpful to me in shifting my energy from 'trying' to 'being'.
"Jesus said...if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty." The Gospel of Thomas
Very entertaining to read, it's good for people who has been searching for little while, but not found them yet.
After that I bought Ouspensky book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual