- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.6 x 10.7 cm ; 136 g
- Shipping Weight: 272 g
- Item model number: WR600NSI
- ASIN: B00K85XV44
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 1 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #151,343 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Diamond Multimedia Dual Band 2.4 Ghz/5.0 Ghz 300 Mbps Wireless 802.11n Range Extender (WR600NSI)
- Repeater. Extends the coverage of your existing wireless network. Ideal for hard to reach locations or network blind spots.
- Wireless Bridge (Wireless to wired Ethernet support).
- Compatibility. Compatible to any wireless router brand.
- Portability. Miniature size, portable and wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy anywhere.
- Intelligent RSSI. Signal indicator that determines the best location to place the repeater.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No More Wireless Dead Spots
The Dual Band WR600NSI acts as a wireless repeater and range extender, and wireless bridge device to maximize the coverage in your home or office. You can share large files, print documents, and store data quickly and reliably with a wider range in your home or office. Eliminate the need for new wiring by extending the existing wireless network to the areas with little or no coverage. Wireless Bridge support converts your wireless signal to a wired Ethernet connection to be used for devices that do not support wireless connectivity. The dual band 300Mbps wireless range extender supports 300Mbps for 2.4GHz band, and 300Mbps band for 5.0GHz. It also comes with MIMO, 2T2R for 802.11b/g/n for 2.4GHz band and 2T2R for 802.11a/n for 5GHz band.
Wireless Repeater and Range Extender
The WR600NSI receives weak wireless signals and extends the signal range to greater distances eliminating wireless dead spots. It's ideal for hard to reach locations or network blind spots.
Wireless Bridge Support
Wireless Bridge support can convert your wireless signal to a wired Ethernet connection to be used for devices that do not support wireless connectivity.
Received Signal Strength Indicators (RSSI) are LED indicators that intelligently determine the wireless signal strength received from the router. By reading the number of illuminated LED indicators, users can assess if the area that the WR600NSI is plugged into is the recommended location for the best Wi-Fi coverage.
The WR600NSI's miniature size, portable and wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy anywhere. Unlike ordinary Wi-Fi repeaters that require an external power supply adapter, WR600NSI's wall-plugged design allows users to plug it directly into any available power outlet.
Easy Plug and Play
Easily pair the WR600NSI with any client devices, involving no complex configurations. The WR600NSI is compatible with any wireless router brand.
What's in the Box
- Diamond WR600NSI Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender
- Easy Start Guide
- Resource CD
- Ethernet Cable
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Going to support website found little information. I would hold off and see if someone has this working for a longer period of time.