- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Better Digital Photography Guide to Special Effects and Photo-Art Paperback – Apr 1 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Busselle's career spans more than four decades during which he has photographed subjects ranging from still life and fashion to industry and nudes. His first book, Master Photography, sold more than a million copies worldwide and his fiftieth book has just been published, Masterclass in Photography - Pavilion/Chrysalis.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Effects
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography