The ideal guide for beginning DSLR camera users, with full-color examples of what you can achieve
Make the most of your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, or Olympus digital SLR camera! This guide explains the different lenses, the many settings and how to use them, the results you can get from using different controls, how to use lighting and exposure, and much more.
If you haven't purchased your camera yet, you'll also find tips on choosing a camera and accessories. And you'll find out how to make your pictures even better with Photoshop.
- Updated for all the newest camera models
- Introduces you to all the features common to DSLR cameras
- Illustrated with more than 300 full-color photos and screen shots
- Shares tips on composition, lighting and exposure controls, and file formats
- Explains Adobe Photoshop and how to create fine prints from your photos
- Offers advice on improving your photos and where to find help
If you're new to digital SLR photography, here's just what you need to have fun and success with your camera!