“…gets to the stuff you really want to know…required reading.” (Nothern Echo
, August 2006)
From the Back Cover
Shoot and edit great movies—no experience required!
Use iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, or Adobe Premiere Elements to add special effects and your own soundtrack
When your parents took home movies, no one ever confused those films with professional productions. But with today's digital camcorders and editing software, who knows what you can create? This book helps you choose a good camcorder, shoot better video, publish your movies online, and speak the industry technobabble like a Hollywood pro.
Discover how to
- Choose the right video camera
- Include still shots in your movies
- Add your own narration or music
- Digitize old VHS videotapes
- Share your video on DVD or online