march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 11, 2012
My wife & I are seniors and we like to keep our home very clean and tidy.
Recently we adopted a cat. He has become a wonderful pet and we love him, but, of course, things aren't quite as pristine as they used to be. 'Johanne' is in and out of his litter box, and he loves to chew on things,leaving small messes all over the place.
Our new Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum does a quick and tidy job of handling all that.
We love it!

David-
Collingwood, Ontario
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 21, 2014
This vacuum maintains suction very well. It is very light weight and easy to use. I use this on my stairs inside my house and for my vehicle, but I also use it for "little messes" when I don't want to vacuum the whole floor, just one area. I leave this vacuum on its charger, it just sits on a shelf in our spare bedroom and is ready to use whenever I need it. It is so convenient being able to carry this little gem out to the car after the dogs have rolled in grass and just suck it all up without going to a car wash. It even picks up all of the little pebbles from my floor mats. This vacuum has good suction, no complaints from me, and is very easy to open up and garbage all of the dirt you have just vacuumed up. I would buy it again - I have had it for 9 months now and it still works perfectly!
on March 19, 2012
We live in the county and in spring there are thousands of flies that come to life and some get in the home. My wife was always hauling the kirby vacuum up and down stairs once a day trying to vacuum windows and suck up the flies. This little dirty devil does a great job or removing them and sure saves a lot of cussin at fly time..thanks for reading
on December 23, 2011
I love it. I bought this product to clean my car since I have no garage or electical outlet outdoors. I t works like a charm. I would highly recommend this product.
on January 24, 2013
Works just as I could have hoped. Reasonable suction, reasonable run time on a charge--plenty for the quick 'pick-me-ups' for which I bought it. Easy to empty. Also appreciate that it gets an Energy Star rating.
on September 14, 2015
The short message that I have is JUST DON'T BUY THEM. First of all they will not last the length of the warranty and second the length of the warranty is NOT necessarily what is printed on the sticker. I truly believe that this is not legal ! I had bought two hand held Dirt Devil units with "ACCU CHARGE" technology that were, according to the sticker warranted for three years. They both were useless after around two years. I called the customer care center on two occasions about two months apart and ended up with two "new?" replacements. The two replacements became useless after about 6 months, and so, because the three year original warranty period was still not up, I called again but now they wanted the original bill, but because I could not produce the original bill (something that I was not asked for when they were replaced the first time) the warranty became a date that they had somewhere and was not anywhere on the original labels, (I kept a photocopy of the original labels) and guess what, the new date was just earlier enough to mean that without the original bill the warranty was past. Sneaky business to be sure when the warranty is clearly marked on the label. Well my original hundred plus dollar investment plus the two free replacement units, that's four vacs, could not give me service for the three years that the warranty stipulated on the tags. That's four strikes, enough for me. My advice is to stay away from Dirt Devil battery powered vacs.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 22, 2014
This little vacuum has fantastic suction - far better than any of the B&D Dust Busters I have owned over the years. Has a wall mountable charging base. Rated 4 stars due to the awkward angle you have to hold the vacuum on to pick up stuff from your floor. Also, dirt cup area is a little smaller than dust busters...so I am emptying it more often. The powerful suction far outweighs any cons. I would buy this item again.
on November 9, 2011
I purchased this 3 weeks ago and have used it several times, including vacuuming dog hair from my car. It works very well. The battery lasts a long time, at least 20 minutes of steady vacuuming. Not the cheapest hand vacuum out there, but the best one I have had.
on January 13, 2016
This has not been any use for months now. It worked for about five months then just stopped holding a charge. There was nothing in the reviews to indicate that ACCU-CHARGE technology was something to avoid so I went ahead and ordered it, I'm sorry I did. What a waste of money. I'm stuck with a piece of plastic garbage that I paid good money for. It's a cheap piece of crap into which they've inserted a battery that is completely unsuited to the task it's supposed to do. i.e. Hold a freaking charge long enough for me to pick up stuff that collects in corners. Looks like I'm not the only one who got rooked; And after six months I guess I'm stuck with it. Amazon won't take it back though they must know by now that it's junk. Out of the money I paid for it and having to dispose of it? I'm not pleased Amazon!
on February 3, 2012
Excellent little vacuum with lots of suction and easy to clean. It's exactly what I wanted for a good price.