Dismantling Democracy: The Multilateral Agreement on Investment (MAI) and Its Impact Paperback – Jan 1 1998
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Each of the writers presents compelling arguments.... a thought-provoking book" (Graeme S. Mount Canadian Book Review Annual)
"...the authors --research associates of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives--argue that the MAI, driven by powerful U.S.-based multinationals, will strongly limit Canada's ability to set its own social, cultural, and environmental priorities." (Scott Anderson Quill & Quire)
About the Author
ANDREW JACKSON is a research associate of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
MATTHEW SANGER is a research associate of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Investments & Securities
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies