- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Disposable Youth: Racialized Memories, and the Culture of Cruelty Paperback – Feb 22 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Henry A. Giroux currently holds the Global TV Network Chair Professorship at McMaster University in the English and Cultural Studies Department. His most recent books include: Youth in a Suspect Society: Democracy or Disposability? (2009); Zombie Politics and Culture in the Age of Casino Capitalism (2011); On Critical Pedagogy (2011), and Education and the Crisis of Public Values (2012). His website can be found at www.henryagiroux.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > History > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Minority Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology