Diving Micronesia Paperback – Sep 26 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Eric Hanauer, a diver for over 40 years, is the author of three books and over 500 articles on the underwater world. He is an Associate Professor Emeritus in the Kinesiology Division at California State University, Fullerton. An aquatics specialist, he trained over 2500 scuba students, and introduced the grab start to competitive. Born in Stuttgart, Germany and raised in Chicago, Eric earned a BS in Physical Education at George Williams College, and an MS at UCLA. He resides in San Diego, California.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Australia & South Pacific > Micronesia
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Scuba