Firstly, I want to address the product description of these postcards, because therein lies my disappointment with this product.
"Introducing 100 postcards of all Doctor Who's iconic characters, terrifying monsters and incredible places the Doctor has visited, all packed in a stylish keepsake box. Send them to your friends, stick them on your wall, or keep them as a classic collectable!"
Personally, I find the above description to be misleading. "All of Doctor Who's iconic characters/monsters/places" really translates into a vast majority of Matt Smith-era monsters. Some aliens and monsters from Tennant's and Eccleston's run are included but are few and far between. As far as Time Lords characters go, you have one single (large) picture of Tennant (sharing the postcard with Smith), and another very very tiny Tennant on the bottom left corner of card #57. For the human characters/companions, you have an abundance of Amelia, River, and Rory, and three appearances of The Doctor's Wife (also sharing the postcard with Smith, and one with an Ood). No Eccleston or any other companions anywhere. Barely a nod to Rose, but no actual representation of Eccleston, Martha, Donna, Mickey, Wilfred, or any other characters not from Smith's era.
If you feel like reading, I will list all the postcards below. If not you can scroll to my comments at the bottom and skip the following list:
1) The "DW" Doctor Who logo.
2) TARDIS in flight
3) Closeup of the TARDIS
4) The Impossible Astronaut close-up with Amy/Smith/Rory's reflections in the helmet
5) Side-view of The Impossible Astronaut
6) The Silence (1)
8) Matt Smith
9) Amelia Pond
10) Close-up of Smith holding his sonic screwdriver
11) Close-up of The Smiler
12) Matt Smith with a blurry TARDIS in the background
13) Smith sitting on the hood of a car while wearing a Stetson
14) River, Rory, Matt Smith (wearing the Stetson), Amy, all standing with the TARDIS in the background
15) Matt Smith standing before three Daleks
16) Matt Smith holding a Stetson above his head
17) Two Weeping Angels with the caption "Don't Blink"
18) Dalek with the caption "Exterminate!"
19) Alaya and two other Silurians
20) The inside of the TARDIS
21) Matt Smith and Amy standing in front of the TARDIS
22) The word "EXTERMINATE!" repeated all over the card
23) The "DELETE" repeated all over the card
24) Side-view of a Dalek
25) A Weeping Angel with the caption "The Time of Angels"
26) The TARDIS flying through the vortex
27) Matt Smith and Amy
28) The Doctor Who logo written as "Doctor DW Who"
30) Illustration of a Cyberman
31) Three Daleks with the caption "EXTERMINATE!"
32) Flying TARDIS shooting an upwards beam of light with a close-up of David Tennant to the left and Matt Smith to the right of the beam
33) Matt Smith in A Christmas Carol
34) Propaganda style illustration of a Dalek with the caption "To Victory!"
35) Van Gogh's painting of the exploding TARDIS
36) Matt Smith running from Weeping Angels
37) Compilation shots of Matt Smith and Amy placed in front of two Daleks, all placed in front of Big Ben
38) Promotional shot of The Eleventh Hour with the "Doctor DW Who" logo across the bottom
39) Matt Smith and Amy (with a barely noticeable River in the background) on the Byzantium
40) Close-up of Matt Smith
41) Close-up of Amy
42) Close-up of the TARDIS with the door left ajar
43) Matt Smith walking the plank
44) Red-eyed Ood standing in the snow with the TARDIS in the background
45) Three Sontarans
46) One Adipose creature standing in the street
47) The girl from Silence in the Library standing in front of two Vashta Nerada
48) An evolved Dalek
49) The cult of Skaro
50) Santa Claus Roboform standing in the snow with another Roboform unwrapping the TARDIS in the background
51) Judoon platoon on the moon
52) New New York
53) Compilation shots of the Sycorax
54) Matt Smith controlling a ship
55) Dalek Sec
56) Compilation shots of New Earth, Novice Hame, Cassandra, and Chip
57) Compilation shots of a red-eyed Ood and the devil creature from The Satan's pit with a very tiny Tennant in front of it
58) Compilation shots of Cybermen
59) Idris and Matt Smith on the floor of a smoke-filled TARDIS
60) Matt Smith chained to a chair in front of A-51
61) Matt Smith holding a Rubik's Cube
62) Compilation shots of two Slitheen, Big Ben, and a missing person's poster for Rose
63) River holding a gun
64) Amy wielding a sword on a ship
65) Matt Smith's flesh clone
66) Matt Smith in the automated sick bay
67) Matt Smith with (pregnant) Amy in their dream alternate reality
68) Matt Smith holding a torch (flashlight)
69) The TARDIS in front of Amy's house
70) A female Flesh
71) River looking into a screen inside the TARDIS
72) Matt Smith and Alaya
73) Matt Smith with googles, fixing the TARDIS
74) Idris being held by an Ood
75) A bearded Matt Smith driving the TARDIS
77) Matt Smith and Avery
78) Matt Smith and The Silence (1)
79) Amy holding a torch (stick on fire, not a flashlight)
80) The Silence in the TARDIS (3)
81) The Silence (2)
82) Dark picture of an Ood, orb and eyes glowing white
83) The TARDIS in the oval office
84) Amy holding an American flag
85) Greystark Hall Children's Home
86) Matt Smith in the TARDIS graveyard
87) The flying Vespiform
88) The Silence (1)
89) Amy with tally marks on her face
90) The Dalek crucible
91) Peg Dolls (2)
92) Matt Smith sitting at Nixon's desk with the staff, Amy, Rory, and River
93) The Cybus Industries blimp from parallel Earth
94) Platform One
95) Matt Smith and Idris in the TARDIS
96) The supreme Dalek
97) Computer simulated illustration of a Sontaran
98) Propaganda illustration of The Master/Harold Saxon with the caption "Vote Saxon"
99) The TARDIS in front of the Morpeth-Jetsan acid refinery
100) Astronaut lying on the girl's floor
Those are all the cards contained in the TARDIS box, which in itself also disappointed me because the words "Postcards from Time and Space etc etc" and the logo that you see in the product image are actually on the box surface itself. I'm not sure why I thought this was just something that was added to the image for Amazon's purposes and that it wouldn't actually be on the box, because I would prefer if it wasn't there and actually looked like the TARDIS doors instead, with the Pull to Open sign. Nevertheless, the inside of the box actually does look like the inside of the TARDIS so maybe it's redeemed itself there.
All in all, I'm severely disappointed in the lack of equal representation with these postcards. Granted, I am not fond of the Eleventh Doctor, so fans of Matt Smith might not have an issue with this as I did, but I still would have liked for other characters and incarnations of the Doctor to be included, especially when so many of these cards include repeated monsters like The Silence and the Daleks, or are very simply designed like the ones with just the Doctor Who logo and the ones that say Exterminate and Delete over and over. Plus, the back of the cards have a fake stamp on them (it's just an illustration of a stamp where the actual stamp is supposed to go) and they have images of the TARDIS, sonic screwdriver, Dalek eyestalk, flying TARDIS, and a full Dalek. They look cool at first but then seem ill-planned, because once you put a real stamp on it to send it, the recipient is never going to know there's an image there unless they peel off the mailing stamp.
There's lost potential here, and while I don't regret the purchase entirely, I am disappointed that I spent so much time re-approving this order because it kept getting delayed only to receive a bunch of Smith-era stills and photo-shoots printed on thick hard card stock.