biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on January 13, 2013
Not only is it my favourite season of all of the Doctor Who series but I love the way its set up in the DVD case, the cost was way lower than in stores and was definitely worth the purchase!
on July 2, 2013
Matt Smith is my favorite Dr, so far I have to say so far cause well as the new has said Matt Smith is gone after Series 7. Which is heart breaking I did love him as the Dr.

But!!!!! As for Series 6 I LOVED this one, it was a mash of excellent stories and twisting time lines and stories that all converged into one single point. And well as always who could forget Amy Pond, always love them bellicose red heads ^_^.

This series was amazing and well worth the watch, and wonder. The plots that come together for that one whole picture. I immensely enjoyed this series.
on June 17, 2014
Matt Smith and companions do it again in this sixth series of new Who or series 32 of the show for people keeping track. In this series we get to know more of River Song; who she is ect. Some of the episodes or stories do have some slow spots but not enough to mess with the over all series arc. Example the clone episodes. Over all the series is a 5 star as there is not much to dislike. It is worthy of the show and must have for your Doctor Who Collection indeed. Must watch for Who Fans or anyone new to the show.
on February 24, 2014
What can I say except "it's Doctor Who" and I highly recommended it for any Whovian
Smith brings a fun, excited enthusiasm to the roll
If you've never watched Doctor Who, you should but I suggest you start with Season 1 with Christopher Eccleston and before you know it you'll be a Whovian too
Great price and fast shipping
on February 25, 2013
Just what we were looking for. Enjoyed each of the individual shows as well as the additional scenes and interviews. Great format - looking forward to Series Seven. Had to struggle to not watch it all in one sitting. Worth the wait and the money !!
on January 10, 2013
If you are a Whovian, this is a no brainer. It has ALL the episodes, plush specials and extras. All in one nice tidy collection. It pays to wait a bit and get the whole year at one time.
on May 27, 2015
The skill of writing a series of time travelling that has lasted this long is immense, and amazing, the fact that storylines keep crossing as well is so intriguing.
on August 23, 2013
Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor. Pair up well with Amy and Rory. A must for doctor who fan. The quality of the blu ray is superb.
on August 19, 2013
Fantastic series, can't be missed. If you have never seen doctor who I would recommend starting from series 5 though
on August 22, 2015
Doctor Who is a series that time after time shows us another "hint" and keeps us hooked