Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 2, 2010
That's certainly the impression one has after finishing Mike Oram's fascinating memoir. A lifetime of alien contact has left him with the inescapable feeling that "he" is one of "them",come to Earth to experience our way of life and help us get ready for that step up into Galactic Federation membership despite all the denial and trickery of governments trying to suppress the shocking truth.
Much of his story conforms to the template of contactee memoirs already established in this mini-genre. But his individual variations make the retelling more than worthwhile and I found myself fascinated for the entire book. Whether you've read several or none, this makes for very compelling reading.
His powerful philosophy is summed up on page 226: "We are not just physical bodies, machines that are somehow separate from God, 'The Source'. We are,in fact, multidimensional beings who 'are' the Source. We do not need to rely on some external force to connect us with 'the Divine' because we 'are' the Divine.
A must read for all ufo buffs and those who would like to learn more.

gordon phinn, the wordofgord
on May 10, 2014
The author goes into too much background, in my opinion. I learned a lot about life on the East Side of London while he was a boy.
Some interesting parts, I gave my book away - might be interesting for some.
on December 7, 2010
This is a real page turner and a very quick read. Very interesting and thought provoking. I would recommend it to anyone doing research on the subject.