Dogs That Point, Fish That Bite Hardcover – Sep 1 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What a delightful book! "The Pulse"
About the Author
An outdoor writer and photographer, Jim Dean served as editor of Wildlife in North Carolina for eighteen years and continues to write his monthly "Our Natural Heritage" column for the magazine. He lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Hunting & Fishing
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Rural Life
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Essays
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Travel with Pets
- Books > Travel > United States > States > North Carolina