Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Wii U
|List Price:||CDN$ 54.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 54.01 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 0.98 (2%)|
- Nintendo Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Action/adventure Game - Wii U
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Donkey Kong’s ultimate platforming adventure barrel-blasts onto Wii U! Team up with buddies to master their moves, from Diddy Kong and his jetpack to the fresh additions of Dixie Kong with her spinning ponytail and Cranky Kong with his pogo-cane jump. Journey across 6 distinct islands filled with dynamic levels and non-stop action.
Reclaim the now-frozen DK Island from the invading Snowmads. Master Donkey Kong’s ground pound and each of his buddy’s unique abilities to navigate diverse island environments like Mangrove swamps, Savannah storms, ocean depths, and the frozen lands of DK Island. The barrel-blasting, mine-carting action of Donkey Kong Country is back, along with a bushel of new features like upgraded underwater swimming, a new “plucking” system, dynamic viewing angles from a rotating camera, and collectables galore. Team up with friends in local 2-player multiplayer* to share in the adventure and reclaim DK Island from a host of wintery baddies and bosses.
- Journey through all-new levels that twist, turn and transform in consistently fresh ways. Plus, enjoy spectacular views thanks to the dynamic, rotating camera.
- Dixie Kong and Cranky Kong join in the adventure as a playable character alongside Diddy Kong. Any of them can buddy up with Donkey Kong to shake up the action.
- Fight off the arctic invading Snowmads as you run, jump, roll, “pluck” and swim across six distinctly themed islands, each packed with lively levels of non-stop action and surprises.
- Team up with friends in local, cooperative multiplayer that lets two players share in the adventure*.
- Discover hidden areas and gather numerous collectibles to unlock additional content, use life-saving items, or catch a ride on diverse vehicles.
- Enjoy new music from the original composer of the Donkey Kong Country series.
*Additional accessory required, sold separately.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great side scroller. Great graphics.
If you are nostalgic of the Super Nes Donkey
Kong this is the game for you.
As stated in the subject,..I'm playing Co-op with a 9 yr old and this pretty much puts the game on INSANE difficulty as the screen doesn't stretch the way NSMB does when characters get far apart, you simply disappear off screen as your "co player" (a sugar-charged kid) rushes his character forward at lightning speed without the thought of upcoming enemies, traps, holes,....you get the point.
Final Verdict: Buy It! This is the DKC you know and love!
I know see what they were talking about.
Great gameplay that IS ACTUALLY CHALLENGING, other nintendo games (most notably: Super Mario 3D World) have gameplay that is meant for easy and casual playing with family. The bosses are the highlight in this game, it's been awhile since I've been challenged on such a level in platformers. DK moves like a momentum filled boulder, he can dash really quick but not jump really high and that creates a unique play style that I've not seen before (mainly because this is my first DK game).
I have no idea how the multiplayer is, just saying.
It has a nice aesthetic that varies from world to world and everything runs smoothly.
If you were hesitant, like me, go out on a limb and buy this game, you won't regret.
Most recent customer reviews
Fun and very challenging. Would recommend to DK veterans and newcomers alike. Lot's of replay value and great boss fights. Hardest difficulty is not for tat easily agitated hehe.Published 5 months ago by Some Guy I Guess
Love it. So much fun. Lots of new stuff, but things you remember from the originals. So glad I purchased itPublished 11 months ago by Melissa Dalphond
I love Donkey Kong games. This one is great like Donkey Kong returns but is more difficult. The graphic is great too. If you like games like Donkey Kong, buy it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Moka27