If you've heard the remix on the radio and are wondering what exactly you're getting on this CD, here's a rundown:
1. Miami Mix Alternate Ending: This is the foundational remix, or in other words, the remix to which all other remixes on this CD are based on. It is called Alternate Ending because they added an additional part at the end.
2. Miami Spanglish Mix:The same as the first mix except the choruses are sung in spanish and it does not have the alternate ending so it's a bit shorter.
3. Miami Mix Edit: The radio edit of the first mix.
4. Miami Dub Mix: This is the only one that sounds remotely different from the rest, it's slightly more of a house mix, more keyboards, but still has the latin influence.
5. Miami Instrumental: Exactly what it says it is
6. Miami Spanglish edit: The short version of remix #2
So, overall, this is a maxi single based on 1 remix, i think they should have included more variety..however the remix version is nice so it's still worth it. If you can find them, check out the remixes for Buenos Aires, also done by Pablo Flores (but promo-only).