Don't Do That! Paperback – Oct 5 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From School Library Journal
Kindergarten-Grade 2-- Sooner or later there had to be a book about someone who picks her nose. Super Dooper Jezebel (Farrar, 1988) never would, according to Ross; but Nellie does in the Christmas play at school, and when admonished says, "It won't come out . . . It's stuck ." So everyone tries to extract the finger from the nose, in ever greater elaboration, until small brother Henry, who's been offering his services for many pages, tickles her and the problem is resolved. Wacky, watercolor cartoons embellish the text. It is remotely possible that some people will laugh at this silly story, but most will harken to the title when considering purchase. --Carolyn Jenks, formerly at Oyster River Elementary School, Durham, NH
Copyright 1991 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
"Tony Ross is as inventive as ever. The funniest book." —Bookseller
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Don't Do That! is a fun read, on a bit of a taboo subject which just means kids will like it more.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Body
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Manners
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations > Christmas
- Books > Children's Books > Humour > Humourous Stories
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers