- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Don't Give Me That Attitude!: 24 Rude, Selfish, Insensitive Things Kids Do and How to Stop Them Paperback – Mar 29 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Does Your Child Have Attitude?
- Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
- Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
- Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
- Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
- Do you feel youre running a hotel instead of a home?
- Are you starting to feel like your childs personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didnt set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Dont Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful characteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!
About the Author
Michele Borba, Ed.D. internationally renowned consultant and educator is the recipient of the National Educator Award and the author of No More Misbehavin, Parents Do Make a Difference, and Building Moral Intelligence, all from Jossey-Bass. She is a frequent guest expert on television and radio talk shows, including the Today show, The View, Fox & Friends, and Canada A.M. She is an honorary advisory board member for Parents Magazine. You can find her on the Web at www.MicheleBorba.com or www.moralintelligence.com.