countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$299.07+ $3.49 shipping

on May 19, 2016
When I watched the pilot over twenty years ago it was because Joe Lando who was Jake from one life to live was set to star in it. I did not know that from the first episode on I would fall in love with Colorado Springs and it's people. Now to have all six seasons and both reunion movies to watch again and again is awesome.
on December 16, 2009
Bought this as a gift for my mother and the description of the "Complete Series" does not indicate that it also includes the 2 feature length movies. So I bought the 2 movies seperately...
Just be aware that the "Complete Series" Also includes the 2 movies!!!
on May 22, 2016
I really like the series but the DVD`s were a disappointment. Our first set -the audio and the video were out of sinc. We returned them and promptly received a replacement set. Unfortunately the second set had the same problem so we returned them for a refund. Amazon is great to do business with. They are very helpful, prompt and understanding. My disappointment was not with the series but with the quality of the DVD`s. If I could have been assured that the next set would not have the same flaw, I would have gladly reordered.
on January 12, 2010
For lovers of the Doctor Quinn series this is a must have and when you consider what you are getting and the price you are paying it is an amazing deal. Like many thinking of buying this I'm sure I thought "The Complete Series" I really did not believe it. Well I am happy to say it is and more. All the shows, the movies, the pilot, the interviews, biographies, tours of the set and much more. If you purchase this series you will not be disappointed and you will probably be surprised and find that you are watching a episode that you have not seen before even though you where sure you had seen them all.
on October 14, 2010
This show is amazing, it's perfect for the entire family. This set is especially nice - the quality of it really goes well with the show - kind of rustic with a nice clip to hold it all together. This set has all the seasons and all the movies. I also love the photographs and the little description of each episode as you flip the pages that hold the discs - the case is basically like a book - you flip the thick pages that have the discs inside and on each page there are some photos and description of the episodes on the discs.

This show has everything - it's funny and heart warming - you will shed a tear probably during each episode and it also has action. If you like Western shows, enjoy topics such as human rights and progress then you won't be disappointed with your purchase.
review image
on March 13, 2009
This show went off the air way too soon! The complete series contains all of the episodes as well as some great bonus materials.

Well worth the money!
on July 7, 2010
This is an excellent product available at a good price. It includes all the seasons & the movies however the DVDs do not have closed caption.
on December 10, 2009
Loved it when it was on t.v. and still loving it now, ten years later. The stories never get old and the extras are great. Highly recommend this dvd, if you love the great outdoors, strong characters and a will to make things right, then buy it. Don't hesitate!!!!
on August 2, 2010
This set is worth buying for any Dr. Quinn fan. However there are at least 2 episodes where the sound does not match up with the video. Very disappointing and difficult to watch. Other than that the set would get a 5 star rating from me.
on October 19, 2011
I really love watching this series and since it does not air anymore that i could find, i decided to go shopping for it. I could not seem to find this series anywhere so i turned to their website which said that you can look for it on amazon.ca! Not only could you purchase individual season but as a series too with a great price! I found it to be detailing enough and give options for other buyers as well as their asking prices. I love this series, the pitcure quality is great and the shipping was quick. My product was delivered in perfect shape too!! Now i tell people to use amazon!