Dr. Spock's Pregnancy Guide: Take Charge Parenting Guides Mass Market Paperback – May 1 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Marjorie Greenfield is director of obstetrics and gynecology at The Dr. Spock Company. A practicing OB/GYN for more than 15 years, Dr. Greenfield has been named in numerous local and national "Top Doctors" guides. Dr. Greenfield lives with her husband and son in Cleveland, Ohio, where she is associate professor of Reproductive Biology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals of Cleveland.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
At the end of Week 4 of your pregnancy, the embryo has implanted in the wall of your uterus and consists of two layers of cells, known as the embryonic disk. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Dr. Greenfield tells it like it is. Everything you ever needed to know is in this book. Furthermore, it's written in a way that even your husband will sit down and read it!
I loved it and attribute the wonderful, active, beautiful, daughter I have to all the things I learned in this book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice