Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11, English
|List Price:||CDN$ 99.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 89.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.84 (11%)|
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC just by talking
- Spoken words appear on the screen three times faster than typing, with up to 99-percent accuracy right out of the box
- Works with nearly any Windows-based applications--Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Microsoft Outlook and more
- Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one desktop location for at-a-glance convenience
- Simple installation takes just a few minutes; learn the software quickly with on-screen help and tutorials
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Media: Software
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 11.0 US English, Mailer w/ Headset
Use your voice to:
- Dictate and format documents
- Surf and search the Web
- Send email and instant messages to family, friends, and colleagues
- Update Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter
- ... and so much more!
Stop Typing, Start Talking
Just say words and watch them appear on the computer screen--three times faster than typing--with up to 99-percent accuracy right out of the box. Dragon can learn the words you say every day, including acronyms and proper names. It even gets to know you better over time for increased recognition accuracy.
Speak and the PC Obeys
Dragon eliminates the need to navigate menu options or type in keywords so users get more done faster. Just tell Dragon what to do, and it does it. Control applications or edit and format text using simple voice commands like "Open Microsoft Word," "Show my photos," "Bold that," or "Center the row."
Multi-task Like Never Before
Dragon Voice Shortcuts make it faster and easier than ever to create email or search the Web or desktop for specific information or resources.
- Send an email to multiple friends by saying, "Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez." Dragon automatically opens Microsoft Outlook, creates a new email, and enters the correct email addresses for you.
- Say commands like "Search the Web for low-fat lasagna recipe" or "Search maps for Union College in Schenectady, New York," and Dragon returns the results.
Transform Ideas into Text at the Speed of Thought
With Dragon, typing, spelling, or fear of the blank page won't slow you down. Dragon keeps up with your brain, instantly transforming ideas into text--with no spelling mistakes! Just say what you mean instead of struggling with the keyboard or worrying about spelling. Now you can focus more on the content of your writing and less on the mechanics of typing.
Easy to Use
- Simple installation gets users up and running in minutes.
- New! The Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one desktop location for at-a-glance convenience.
- Improved! On-screen help and tutorials make it faster and easier to complete tasks by voice.
- Works with nearly any Windows-based application.
- Comfortable hands-free interaction lets you control your PC without being constrained by the keyboard.
Faster, Better, Simply Smarter
From improved accuracy and faster performance, to an intuitive user interface with a rich Help system, powerful new voice commands, and an enhanced correction and adaptation process, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 has been redesigned to be Faster, Better, and Simply Smarter.
The Dragon user interface now offers better usability, and includes a new Sidebar showing tips as well as many commands. It's now easier to discover, remember, and access important Dragon features and options. New Recognition Analytics continuously monitor audio quality and alert users when there is an audio issue, to help them achieve their best accuracy. More than ever, Dragon 11 enables users to focus on their thoughts and ideas rather than the mouse, keyboard or computer screen.
Dragon 11 is more accurate out of the box than version 10, and uses state-of-the-art technology. Thanks to improvements at various levels, corrections are faster to make, and quickly become less necessary. Version 11 "learns" better than any previous version, including from existing documents and dictations as well as from corrections made via the keyboard. Dragon 11 responds faster to voice commands and also introduces new time-saving commands that consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes. It's faster and easier to open applications, get to a particular window, move within a window, send e-mail, create appointments, search the Web, and more--all by voice. So now users can get even more done faster on their computers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to try dictation software out, this is definitely the way to go.
Be sure to check how your microphone works with the software because that will make a huge difference.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this to work with my Sony voice recorder, and it doesn't work. The Nuance tech support people said I need to buy the more expensive version to get it to transcribe... Read morePublished on Feb. 19 2013 by gCH
First, the quirks: randomly the software seems to almost "time out" if I'm away too long. All I need to do is re-start. But it's irritating. Read morePublished on Jan. 31 2013 by Amazon Customer
I purchased for my mom as she is not a very fast typist, yet needs to type out many agenda's and meeting notes. So she really loves this product. Read morePublished on Jan. 24 2013 by Wendy Affleck