summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 2, 2015
This was just what I wanted. It's a bit more adventurous in a kid way and is great for my daughter to colour with both her 8 & 5 years olds. There are spaces for everyone's ability so the pages go round & round!

A lot of people complain about double sided & stapled books. You get what you pay for here. I find I simply take out the staples altogether and have a nice folder full of easy to use pages. It's good sturdy paper so as long as you don't use a bleed through marker both sides can be coloured.

This s gift was appreciated and will give a lot more hours of quality playtime than most things I could get for this price. It's not a true adult book but its a nice crossover.
on March 2, 2015
I bought this for my brother in law and husband so they could have something to colouring while colouring with the girls.
They are great!! We all had a family colouring afternoon one afternoon and were at it for a few hours!! Definitely a good colouring books for the Daddys and Uncles :)
on May 29, 2015
A wonderful book filled with all manner of dragons from around the world! An inexpensive way to relax and even colour with the kids if you like. This book can be enjoyed by all ages, and includes brief descriptions of each dragon on every page! I foresee hours of enjoyment ahead!
on January 18, 2012
This was purchased for a 10 yr. old boy who LOVES it, but I wish I got an extra for myself ! There is a good selection of unique dragons, well drawn, and enough else in the drawing to make it more interesting. I will buy more of these !
on December 2, 2015
Double sided pages but fairly good quality paper. The art isn't as intricate as some books I have but quite enjoyable - especially for the money. Good value and overall, happy with it.
on January 15, 2016
My son loves it ONLY problem is I wish it was single page drawing so we can put them up. Its double paged drawing!!
on February 11, 2013
This is a great coloring book for kids and adults and we enjoy it. Coloring is a great way to express yourself.
on February 13, 2016
Yes I have received the book, but still looking for the other book and pencils that I paid for!
on April 28, 2016
if you like dragons this is an awesome colouring book
on May 1, 2015
Wonderful coloring book that appeals to boys, too!