Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Dragon's Dogma - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 59.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 37.11 (62%)|
- Highly Stylized Action Combat - The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits - Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4.
- Fight With Ability - The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks.
- Epic Adventure - Dragon's Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance.
- Open World - Utilizing Capcom's proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects, Dragon's Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
- A Rich Population - In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you'll be able to fight a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience.
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 3
Dragon's Dogma is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre from the team that produced some of Capcom's greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon's Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon. Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon's Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you. With an epic story and incredible action, Dragon's Dogma is set to be one of Capcom's newest hit franchises.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's not without it's faults though, the game is pretty glitchy. I don't know how many times I tried to ambush a band of hobgoblins only to have them disappear before I reached them. Also, the DLC's could be better. The quests you can buy aren't very good as they just involve finding things but the armour packages are decent if you're starting out...I wouldn't buy them later on as they are pretty weak once you start grinding.
When I started spending hours on this game I was drawn in at how the game could be played from the classes you can choose from (Fighter, Mage and strider, later in the game you can choose advanced vocations depending on how you want to play but you can switch at any time) and the choices that can be made in the story, the story is interesting, I just wish the main character had at least some dialogue, usually the main character only gasps at certain cut scenes and makes some facial expressions which is kinda funny. But this game has grown on me and the faults aren't a biggie.
It's kinda like Skyrim except it doesn't feel so lonely lol, what I mean is that in Dragon's Dogma you have a main pawn and two other pawns that you can hire.
The spells are awesome, even beautiful at times they just take too long sometimes. :)
Amongst the good, there are a lot of equipment and a lot of chance to upgrade it, making for very good and mostly fun farming in later games. The boss fights are really good if a little repetitive after a while. The game + is nice but the fact that you need to spend money on a DLC to get access to hard mode really isnt very cool.
The lack of locking mechanism during fights and the abysmall camera play during encounters with large foes like the dragons are really annoying.
Still, appart from Demon souls and Dark souls, there are no better action rpgs out there. A must buy for sure for any fans of the Genre.
Overall, I recommend getting this game.
Most recent customer reviews
that is good . I love this game. It is worth to buy. Dragon's Dogma is a good game .Published on Oct. 3 2013 by 亚马逊客户
For all those people that rated this game high ... I give my hat off to you - you have a lot of patience. Read morePublished on May 2 2013 by jojo
Awesome game. My husband and I love playing it together. This was an awesome price too. The graphics are awesome too.Published on April 27 2013 by Elvensong
J'ai fait un commentaire sur le livre mais le commentaire était pour le jeu. Excellent sur toute la ligne .Published on April 22 2013 by mamouchka25