- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual Paperback – Jul 5 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Sawyer McFarland is president of Sawyer McFarland Media, Inc., a web development and training company in Portland, Oregon. He is an accomplished writer and trainer and teaches in the Portland State University multimedia program. David is the author of several bestselling Missing Manuals on web technologies.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you never used a Missing Manual, there is a lot here to get value from. In my opinion, it's out of date and has not been updated.
Within the first 38 pages, the author earned the purchase price! Knowing just a few of the few things he brings out at the beginning would've saved me hours and hours of fiddling around trying to figure these same things out--which I was only able to do because I had a little prior knowledge of HTML.
I can't wait to get deeper into the MM and learn how to use CS5.5 to its full potential!
monitors it's the perfect combination for learning. It's a lot of stuff to cover, some you can highlight to
come back to when needed, but you won't be left lacking. When you're done you'll have it all.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Database Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Electronic Documents
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > PHP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > XML
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Dreamweaver
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Database Storage & Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages