Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 570 1/8-Inch Carbide Grout Removal Bit
|Price:||CDN$ 17.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- 30-day money back guarantee, 1 yr warranty
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
1/8", Carbide Grout Removal Bit, Use With Grout Removal Attachment, Removes Wall & Floor Grout 3/8" Below The Face Surface & Will Not Damage Tiles.
From the Manufacturer
The Dremel 570 1/8-Inch Carbide Grout Removal Bit is ideal for replacing wall and floor grout or removing grout to replace broken tiles. This bit removes wall and floor grout 3/8-inch below the face surface without damaging floor tiles. Designed for use with Dremel No. 568 and 962-01 grout removal attachments, this high-speed cutter has a 1/8-inch diameter steel shank.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Here are my tips on making a perfect hole with this bit:
1. Tape the area where you want your hole using blue painter's tape. While I didn't have problems with skipping, the tape will keep the bit from skipping.
2. Mark the tape with an X on the exact spot for the hole with a Sharpie.
3. Start the dremel at a low speed, and slowly approach the center of the X at a 45 degree angle. Use light pressure on the dremel.
4. Once you've put a divit about a millimeter deep into the tile, change your dremel's angle to 90 degrees.
5. After getting the bit through the tile, ream the hole to size by moving the dremel in a counterclockwise motion.
That whole process took me about 30 seconds to complete one hole. I could not be happier with the results.