20 Ways to Draw a Dress and 44 Other Fabulous Fashions and Accessories: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers Paperback – Oct 1 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julia Kuo grew up in Los Angeles, California, and studied illustration and marketing at Washington University in St. Louis. She currently works as a freelance illustrator in Chicago, Illinois. Julia designs stationery, illustrates children's books, concert posters, and CD covers and paints in her free time. One of her gallery shows featured paintings of street fashion shots from Face Hunter. Julia's clients include American Greetings, the New York Times, Little, Brown and Company, Simon and Schuster, Capitol Records, and Universal Music Group. She is also part of The Nimbus Factory, a collective of two designers and two illustrators specializing in paper goods. Her illustrations have been honored in American Illustration, CMYK magazine, and Creative Quarterly. www.juliakuo.com
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Can't wait to have them all!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Drawing
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Children's Books > Arts, Music & Photography > Art > Drawing
- Books > Children's Books > Arts, Music & Photography > Art > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion