Dynamics of Multibody Systems Hardcover – Mar 28 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This is an authoritative and detailed book of analysis which will be of great use to practising and academic engineers alike ... the strength of Shabana's work is in its relative accessibility, and this, together with the use of simple, yet effective, examples, and clear and unambiguous illustrations, makes it a book which is going to be well received by a wide cross-section of the engineering dynamics community.' Mathew P. Cartmell, Engineering Structures Journal
Large-scale mechanical systems such as automobiles consist of interconnected rigid and deformable components. These multibody systems present complex problems. This introduction to multibody dynamics emphasises flexible body dynamics. It discusses basic kinematics and dynamics, modeling, and newer computational techniques.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
The primary purpose of this book is to develop methods for the dynamic analysis of multibody systems that consist of interconnected rigid and deformable components. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Dynamics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics > Fluid Dynamics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mechanics