Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets: Use Your Bread Machine, Food Processor, or Mixer to Make the Bread You Need Quickly and Easily Paperback – Jan 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets is the perfect book for bread machine owners who bake for anyone on a special diet. Nicolette provides great insight into the use of bread machines with some of the more difficult ingredients that are used on special diets. Best of all, these recipes really work and produce delicious breads that will appeal to everyone, regardless of diet! -- Ada Lai, editor of "The Magic Bread Letter"
Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets solves a problem common to patients on special diets, that of how to make your own breads and desserts with the minimum of time and effort. If you or your family members are on a special diet, this book will be very helpful to you, even if you've never cooked before. -- William G. Crook, M.D., author of The Yeast Connection Detecting Your Hidden Food Allergies
Ms. Dumke has done the impossible! Imagine - wonderful breads from a huge variety of flours, yeast breads using non- gluten flours, quick breads that are yeast-free, and even cakes. I've used a bread machine for four years and never imagined it could be so versatile. This book opened by mind to all kinds of possibilities - it's an amazing body of incredibly original work. -- Marjore H. Jones, R.N., author of The Allergy Self Help Cookbook
From the Back Cover
Are you on a special diet? Do you miss bread, pastries, or desserts? Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets gives you over 190 recipes for breads, cakes, rolls, buns, doughnuts, danish, pizza, and more for YOUR special diet. Use your bread machine, mixer, or food processor to make these treats quickly and effortlessly.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I love this book! Great for gluten free baking. Very detailed in explanations. Educational about baking bread as well. Good variety of recipes!Published 22 months ago by Tiffany Zogheb
I was eager to receive this book becasue I must avoid ALL gluten and ALL yeast --the book has only three recipes that fit this description --not worth the price if you have to... Read morePublished on May 28 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking > Bread
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Gluten-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Fibre
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Food Allergies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking