Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe & Guidebook for Gluten-free Kids Paperback – Mar 20 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
In the home of the Paleo Parents, overwhelming health successes have occurred since adopting a new diet and lifestyle. Matt and Stacy together lost over 200 pounds in a little over a year while their seasonal allergies, bouts of depression and digestive issues have disappeared. In their three young boys asthma, eczema, allergies, attention deficits and self-control issues have been solved. It is the authors' sincere wish that this book will have a positive impact on your family's health and well-being.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book contains a story for kids, followed by recipes. The recipes are written to children (for instance, in a tone that adults might find annoying or patronizing) which I found a bit annoying, but might appeal to some readers.
The recipes all list which allergens they contain, but the frustrating part is there are next to none that are totally allergy free. They are all heavily nut-based, so if you have a nut allergy, this won't be your best pick. The photography, which the authors even acknowledge, is not the best or the most appetizing.
My favorite Paleo cookbook is actually Practical Paleo, where I found coconut flour based recipes for muffins, and meals and menu ideas that the whole family can enjoy.
That said, if you are able to eat nuts and eggs, this is a great starting point to find some new recipes for your kids.
Most recent customer reviews
Wow, a Paleo recipe book that the kids love to eat and love to help out with! Well done.Published 7 months ago by Anitta Corton
I keep giving my copy away to young families whose children have gluten and sugar issues!Published 17 months ago by PGarden
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Personal Hygiene
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Gluten-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting