Eat London: All About Food Paperback – Jul 1 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Terence Conran is the owner of 29 succesful restaurants (and counting...) and is one of the world's leading designers, furniture makers, restaurateurs, retailers and founder of the Habitat group of stores. He is Chairman of Conran Holdings, the parent company of his retail and restaurant businesses and Chairman of Conran and Partners, his architecture and design practice. Peter Prescott is a young restaurant consultant with clients in London and Moscow. He has been banqueting manager at Grosvenor House and Claridges, operations director for Anton Mossimann's UK restaurants, general manager of Bluebird Gastrodome and UK operations director of Conran restaurants. He is mad about food, drink and anything connected with cafs, bars, restaurants and food stores.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Fitzrovia and Marylebone probably have the highest concentration of blue plaques in London - earthenware-glazed discs affixed to the outside of all manner of buildings to mark the former residence of eminent individuals - and an equally high number of top-quality restaurants and food stores. Read the first page
Front Cover | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > English, Scottish & Welsh
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > International
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Expert Advice > Terence Conran
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Europe > Wales
- Books > Travel > Europe > Great Britain > England
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Dining