The masks are coming off, and Eco-Tyranny is a good word. I've stuck up an early review, and will finish it when I finish reading this book.
So why does this book deserve the highest rating? First off, to counter the coming blizzard of 1-star reviews and demagoguery by the Obamanoid trolls who mostly don't bother to read the books they are "reviewing," but lurk on Amazon to advance leftist political agendas through Saul Alinsky tactics. Secondly, because the author knows this subject well, and he writes truth. His Climategate book is excellent.
Climategate: A Veteran Meteorologist Exposes the Global Warming Scam
Why is this book so important? Because the message has shifted and we can now discuss the true agenda. It's not about climate, it's NEVER been about climate. It's about eco-Tyranny, central control, and totalitarianism. It always has been, but it's been masked. No longer.
"Kyoto is essentially a socialist scheme to suck money out of wealth-producing nations."
--Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, 2002
Eco-Tyranny is a clear and present danger to your freedom and quality of life. The radical green zealots are "watermelons," green on the outside, but red at the core. And Global Warming is probably the greatest scientific hoax in history. I highly recommend reading "Climategate" and "The Greatest Hoax" first. They will get you ready for this book.
The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future
"School children, businesses, clergy, politicians and even the United States military soon will honor the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet Union. Of course, they will call it Earth Day.
Brian Sussman points out in his explosive new book, 'Eco-Tyranny: How the Left's Green Agenda will Dismantle America,' that the first nationwide Earth Day was held April 22, 1970, the 100th anniversary of the birth of the communist Bolshevik leader.
The 'nationwide teach in' was spearheaded by Democratic Sen. Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin and college professor Paul Ehrlich."
-- Kevin DeAnna
In what we laughingly call "real life", Obama's Science Czar, John Holdren, is a protégé of, and co-author with, Paul Ehrlich. Both of whom advocate population control and Global Governance. Rationing energy will KILL people. Too bad for us.
In a book, Ecoscience, that Holdren co-authored with Paul and Anne Ehrlich in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
* Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
* The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
* Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
* People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
* A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things. Check it out.
The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists
John D. Trudel