Ecology and Behavior of Chickadees and Titmice: an integrated approach Hardcover – Mar 1 2007
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A useful, attractive book that will be a major reference on this bird family, and the insights gained from it will likely prove to be broadly applicable across many kinds of birds."--Great Plains Research
"It should be required reading for students and researchers interested in chickadee biology and for anyone more broadly interested in spatial representation, reproduction, bioacoustics and acoustic communication, and social dominance."--Ronold G. Weisman, The Quarterly Review of Biology
About the Author
Ken A. Otter is Associate Professor in Biology at the University of Northern British Columbia, Canada.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Zoology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Ornithology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Birds & Birdwatching
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Birds & Birdwatching