Economic Anthropology: Topics and Theories Hardcover – Jul 26 1983
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This collection of papers will be welcomed by all interested in the topic, as it supercedes all previous books which offered an overview. It provides good succinct statements on different approaches, and contributors include some of the leading scholars in this field. Bibliographical references are many and thorough coverage is provided. (David Brokensha, University of California, Santa Barbara Reviews in Anthropology)
...highly recommended for graduate seminars, if it is read together with carefully selected empirical works. (Reviews in Anthropology)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic History
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic History
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Anthropology