- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Effective Management: A Multimedia Approach Paperback – Mar 22 2001
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chuck Williams is Dean of the College of Business at Butler University. Dr. Williams previously served as Dean of the Eberhardt School of Business at the University of the Pacific and as Associate Professor of Management at the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. Dr. Williams has also served as Associate Dean and Chair of Management and has taught at Michigan State University and Oklahoma State University. Dr. Williams received his B.A. in psychology from Valparaiso University. He specialized in organizational behavior, human resources, and strategic management while earning his M.B.A and Ph.D. in business administration from Michigan State University. His research interests include employee recruitment and turnover, performance appraisal, and employee training and goal setting. Dr. Williams has published research in the JOURNAL OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY, the ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REVIEW, PERSONNEL PSYCHOLOGY, and the ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH METHODS JOURNAL. He was a member of the JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT's editorial board and currently serves as a reviewer for numerous other academic journals. He was also Webmaster for the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management