summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 21, 2014
I am already Biased as I have been a fan of the Black Keys for some time. However, if you are going to be introduced to their style of music, this album would be the best one to start with. Not one track should disappoint. Album also came with a CD copy and a large poster which was kind of silly. Just a collage of photos of old Minivans.
on June 26, 2013
Being an older buyer, and a classic rock fan, it is hard in today's music to find something I like. I tried this LP because it had good reviews, and I liked it, but it took a lot of plays for it to grow on me.
on August 8, 2014
Pretty good. Not my favourite cd but I definitely keep coming back to it. I'm usually more into folksy stuff but this is good for whenever I need a little rock fix.
on February 13, 2014
What is there not to love about the Black Keys and if you enjoy the Black Keys buy this album. This is my favorite albums produced by the Black Keys to date.
on October 2, 2013
This album is so cool that even my 6 years old daughter is a fan and when I play this CD in the car, she sings with them.
on June 11, 2013
Garage rock at its best, stripped down, good for the fan or orginal rock and roll... all fun and serious rock here...
on February 6, 2014
I love the Black Keys and every song on this CD is really good. I think this one might be my favourite!
on December 26, 2011
I am a Black Keys fan who loves the old albums and the newer produced style of Brothers as well. This album is spot on. Each track has it's own personality and many of the songs are memorable. This will go down as one of the 'classic' Black Keys albums.
on April 16, 2015
Thick, heavy vinyl, and a CD too. Great record. Catchy beats that will get into your head. Love it.
on February 19, 2015
My favourite Black Keys album - if you haven't listened to them before here's a good place to start.