El Caso de Cristo: Una Investigacion Exhaustiva (Spanish) Audio CD – Sep 30 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The project: determine if there's credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God. The Reporter: Lee Strobel, educated al Yale Law School and award-winning former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune-with a background of atheism. How reliable is the New Testament? Does evidence exist for Jesus outside the Bible? Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual historical event? This colorful, hard-hitting book is no novel. It´s a riveting quest for the truth about history's most compelling figure. The reader will determine ultimately what is the verdict in The Case for Christ. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Lee Strobel, educated at Yale Law School, was the award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and a spiritual skeptic until 1981.A former teaching pastor at two of Americas largest churches, he and his wife live in California. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Cuando conoci a Leo Carter, timido y de voz suave, era un vete de diecisiete anos del peor barrio de Chicago Su testi habia puesto a tres asesinos tras las rejas. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Languages > Spanish
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Nonfiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on CD
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Jesus
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Spanish
- Books > Religion & Spirituality