- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio, Battery Backup, Auto Time Set, Dual Alarm, Sleep Timer, Indoor Temperature/Day/Date Display with Dimming & Audio Input for Smartphones (EAAC601)
|Price:||CDN$ 39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Feature-rich alarm clock radio that offers a large, crystal clear 3.6" blue LCD display that can be dimmed to adjust to your brightness preference
- Project time or even temperature onto your walls or ceiling so that the time will always be in full view. 180-degree swivel projection means you'll never have to roll over to view the time again.
- Automatically adjusts to Daylight Savings Time & includes pre-programmable daily dual alarm option with weekend cancellation for you and your partner - wake to radio, buzzer, time projection
- Listen to your favorite music using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or MP3 device through the 3.5mm AUX input or using the built in AM/FM radio with digital tuning
- Advanced SelfSet technology automatically displays the correct time/date and this clock even restores alarm settings after power loss (built-in Lithium battery)
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Convenience, reliability, & modern design come in the form of the EAAC601 Projection Alarm clock by Electrohome. This advanced clock radio automatically sets the time and date and saves all your alarm settings when the power goes out. Plus, with time projection display, dual alarms, temperature display, a large backlit LCD with dimming options, and the ability to play your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player music, this is the only alarm clock you’ll ever need. View the time/date & temperature clearly on the large 3.6” blue display. The dimmer options (high, low, off) let you reduce the screen’s brightness for those sensitive to light and the auto dimmer feature will disable the screen completely. This alarm clock also displays the indoor temperature (C/F) and the current day/month/year. Project the time on your ceiling or wall, so it will always be in full view from anywhere in the room. This feature also allows you to tilt a full 180 degrees, so you can project the time or even the temperature. The adjustable focus allows the projected time to always remain crystal clear. This smart alarm clock is preconfigured with the correct time, all you need to do is specify your time zone and it will always be accurate, even after a power outage. Long lasting battery backup restores your alarm settings and automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Set two separate wake times with the dual alarm feature for you and your partner. You can also choose to automatically disable the alarms on weekends, allowing both of you to set your alarm schedule once! Listen to your favorite music using your iPhone, iPad, or Android device through the 3.5mm AUX audio input or using the built-in digital AM/FM radio with 20 station memory. Wake to your favorite radio station, or the built-in buzzer. This unit also has snooze, sleep, and nap functions.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am nearsighted, I start to lose focus about a half a foot from my face and I can see the projected numbers on the ceiling without glasses, although I do have to squint a bit.
The alarm self set feature did not work for me out of the box, as the little battery that keeps time went dead, after contacting support via email they let me know and I swapped it with a good battery and all is good.
The only suggestion I can think of that would make this alarm even better would be a gradual buzzer alarm - i.e. starting out quietly and slowly increasing volume until it's at its maximum.
First the cons:
- The smooth shiny plastic gives it a sort of cheap appearance, but it seems durable enough.
- Some of the reviewers complained that the speaker isn't good quality. I'd say that's not entirely accurate. The sound is quite clear also but somewhat penetrating. My complaint is with the volume levels that are available. You can select 0 for off, or 1-10 for loudness. The problem with 1 is that it's too loud. 1 is the lowest volume level and yet it's loud enough to be a 4 or 5. If you're like most people you keep your clock radio within 6 feet of your bed. Volume level 1 if fine for waking up to music, but if you like to fall asleep to music, you'll probably find even the lowest volume level too loud.
- You'll need to keep the instruction manual handy. Whatever you do DON'T LOSE IT!!! Setting this thing is a piece of cake when you have the instructions, but without them it would be quite difficult.
- They used a blue backlight, which is too bright at night, even on the lowest setting. Luckily you can turn this off completely and just use the red projection (and you can even turn that off). The red projection isn't a problem at all. When will companies learn to use red backlighting for clocks instead of blue?
Okay, now the pros:
- Honestly, this thing works great. I love that the time is set for you right out of the box. All I had to do was choose my timezone. The temperature is a nice touch.
- Although the speaker is a bit loud to fall asleep to music to, the sound is pretty clear, and it gets better AM reception than some of the more expensive radios I've purchased in the past. FM works great too.Read more ›
The construction seems good.
The clock is shipped with a battery.
The time and date settings are easy to use.
The time can be set to the 24 hour format.
The projected light can be flipped horizontally to suit the clock's position. (For example, whether the clock somewhere behind your head, or across the room.)
It's useful to see the current room temperature.
The LCD display is clear.
The product has AM and FM radio if you want them.
The projected time is clear but difficult to read because of the segmentation of the LED characters. This is a problem for a child learning to tell time.
The only language is English. (S'il vous faut du français, ceci ne devrait pas être votre choix.Mais le produit peut afficher l'heure en format de 24 heures.)
The only projected colour is red. (Not a problem if red is your favourite colour.)
The downside: I think it could be slightly more simplified with setting the alarm time. However, once you get the hang of it is fine.
Also. The blue backlight is very bright. It has an option where it turns on when you hit the snooze button of when the alarm goes off. However, when you set the backlight to this mode - the projection feature also goes off. Which is a shame cause I would have like to have the projection on and the backlight off.
So...not a OMG you have to get this alarm clock item. However - it definitally does its job.
I wish the display would dim more a little bright at night, I stuck a piece of window tinting film on the display OK now.
Finally found the auto button now I can view the screen for a few seconds then the screen goes dark no more film needed.
Most recent customer reviews
The speakers are pretty poor. Works as am alarm but not great for general listening.
Controls are a bit confusing until you get the hang of it. Don't lose the directions.
Works well, although as others have said, it's a little difficult to set up. I'll get used to it in time. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Quality seems OK, so far. The listing says Electrohome, but we got a Magnasonic box/product. The one we got looks identical to what's pictured. Read morePublished 4 days ago by ARM
Good value for the money. Comes preset to Eastern Time, manual details how to change the time zone and remove DST (if required). Read morePublished 10 days ago by mike chaytor
Setup takes 15 minutes; another 10 minutes to change time and test radio.
Bought two, for mom and sister; they wake up early. Read more