- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Electron Microscopy Methods and Protocols Plastic Comb – Mar 9 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Chapter after chapter, methods are described in detail following a step-by-step schedule giving sufficient details to lead the researcher to precise and reproducible work. . .One of the great features of this book is a series of notes concluding every chapter. These notes pool a lot of important recommendations. If I can give a piece of good advice, just for these notes, buy this book and read all this valuable information."-Biochemie
"This ring-bound volume provides the reader with a useful source of comprehensive and accurate protocols for electron microscopic specimen preparation with an emphasis on the subcellular level..."-Microbiology Today
From the Back Cover
In Electron Microscopy Methods and Protocols, well-practiced experts describe in detail the key electron microscopy techniques used for examining cells, tissue, biological macromolecules, molecular structure, and their interactions. With emphasis on cryotechniques for quantitative biological X-ray microanalysis, the book also includes those methods that use antibodies to locate proteins within cells and that prepare and analyze nucleic acids, proteins, and protein-nucleic acid complexes. Numerous immunogold labeling techniques for precise ultrastructural localization, distribution, and quantitation of macromolecules in cryo-fixed or chemically-fixed cells are described in sufficient detail to provide practical insight into their advantages and limitations.
Electron Microscopy Methods and Protocols offers both newcomers and established researchers wanting to expand their repertoire of cutting-edge electron microscopy techniques-each optimized for reproducibility and robust results-today's gold-standard laboratory manual.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Histology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biochemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology > Cell Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Molecular Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Microscopes & Microsocopy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Histology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Natural History
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Diagnostics & Labs > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology