The Fiendishly Fun Way to Master Electronic Circuits!
Fully updated throughout, this wickedly inventive guide introduces electronic circuits and circuit design, both analog and digital, through a series of projects you'll complete one simple lesson at a time. The separate lessons build on each other and add up to projects you can put to practical use. You don't need to know anything about electronics to get started. A pre-assembled kit, which includes all the components and PC boards to complete the book projects, is available separately from ABRA electronics on Amazon.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, provides hours of rewarding--and slightly twisted--fun. You'll gain valuable experience in circuit construction and design as you test, modify, and observe your results--skills you can put to work in other exciting circuit-building projects.
Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides tips for customizing the projects
- Covers the underlying electronics principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
Build these and other devious devices:
- Automatic night light
- Light-sensitive switch
- Along-to-digital converter
- Voltage-controlled oscillator
- Op amp-controlled power amplifier
- Burglar alarm
- Logic gate-based toy
- Two-way intercom using transistors and op amps
Each fun, inexpensive Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
Make Great Stuff!
TAB, an imprint of McGraw-Hill Professional, is a leading publisher of DIY technology books for makers, hackers, and electronics hobbyists.